It’s been a long time since I purchased my Net Gear extender but suddenly I started facing issues with the extender. To sort out the issues and to find the solution, I took online help from my wifi extender. The following actions can be taken to rest the extender ;
- Plug out and restart extender and router, sometimes it just requires the restart of services.
- If the issue is not resolved, see whether the router is detecting the extender or not. If a router is unable to find out the extender then go for the resetting.
- Login to NetGear website or take support from the My wifi extender to reset the extender.
- Sometimes a new protocol or some other new service is required to be installed or there is a need to change the port of a router.
- By following the support instructions, you will be able to resolve the issue.
Enjoy Wi-Fi connection using the extender for your mywifeixt setup.